Stone Barn produces 5-6 unique and special small-batch whiskies per year. Most of these are single –barrel releases. Many are straight whiskies (4 year old), rye variations, some are a blend of grains released under our generic ‘Hopping Eights’ label. Some of the whiskies are simply pure whimsy from our distillers Garrison and Degens.
We also like to collaborate with Portland-area breweries- sometimes we collaborate on the mash, other times we may provide each other barrels for finishing off a whisky.
Releases in 2017:
- A Peach-infused Rock and Rye
- Single- Barrel Straight Spelt (100% Washington-grown)- Barrel 31 with 307 bottles produced
- Barrel 36, a 100% rye straight rye
- Straight Wheat Whiskey, Barrel 39 , inspired by Graetzer- and oak-smoked wheat beer
- Barrel 28, Straight Rye,
- Special release of a Rye, finished in a barrel we aged maple syrup in
Releases in 2018:
- Barrel #40, a 100% Rye that was aged in a charred French Oak Barrel for 3 years
- Our first bourbon, 100% organic grain 100% grown in Oregon
- Straight Oat
- A 4-year mixed grain finished in a Stone Barn Pinot Noir brandy barrel
- A ‘Chocolate Rye’
- And perhaps other(s) TBA culled from our barrel house.
Whiskey club members will not miss out on any of the releases.
Stone Barn will also invite you to special tasting or release parties throughout the year.
- Membership is $35 per calendar year.
- Members will receive notifications of all releases of Stone Barn Whiskies
- Members will be invited to special Club events or unique bottlings
- Special Club Member tours for you and a guest upon request
If interested, email us at email@example.com