Stone Barn Whiskey Club
Those that have been following the distillery know that Stone Barn is producing 5-6 unique and special small-batch whiskies per year. You may have seen these as single-barrel releases under the ‘Hopping Eights’ label. Several have been collaborations with Portland-area breweries, or simply pure whimsy from our distillers Garrison and Degens.
Releases in 2017:
• A Peach-infused Rock and Rye
• Single- Barrel Straight Spelt (100% Washington-grown)- Barrel 31 with 307 bottles produced
• Barrel 36, a 100% rye straight rye
• Straight Wheat Whiskey, Barrel 39 , inspired by Graetzer- and oak-smoked wheat beer
• Barrel 28, Straight Rye
• Special release of a Rye, finished in a barrel used by Green State Sugaring to age maple syrup
Releases planned for 2018:
• Our first bourbon
• Straight Rye
• Straight Oat
• A mixed grain finished in a Stone Barn Port barrel
• And other(s) TBA culled from our barrel house.
Whiskey club members will not miss out on any of the releases. Stone Barn will also invite you to special tasting or release parties throughout the year.
Membership is $35 per calendar year.
Members will receive notifications of all releases of Stone Barn Whiskies
Members will be invited to 2 special Club events or pre-release parties per year
Members will receive a $25 discount for appreciation classes at Stone Barn
Special Club Member tours for you and a guest upon request
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org